Holiday Plans, Why Not Take Your Children To See The Pixels Movie In Cinemas?


The holidays are here finally and while I am so glad to take a break from school runs, having the children home morning to night is not exactly a walk in the park. Before I go any further, big ups to all teachers! God continue to keep you for us.

Since the holidays started, from morning to night what I usually hear is: Mummy, I am Hungry, Mummy I am bored, Mummy I want to but biscuit, sweet, and the latest one from my 9 year old son is, mummy , my mouth is tasting funny but buying a cold bottle of drink will help! (Lol)

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my children and will not trade them for anything in this world but sometimes they almost drive me crazy with the mummy i want statements(if you can relate say....yelz o!)

Anyway, I had to come up with a strategy to cope with this and we had a family meeting to agree on how much we will spend daily on all the treats and I also promised to take them to the cinemas once a week.

Talking about cinemas, I know how sometimes you get there and there is nothing age appropriate for the children and I have decided to let you know whenever there is a family oriented movie and right now, Pixels is in all cinemas around you.

It is a movie the children can definitely relate with because it is about video games coming to live and has a lot of special effects and thrilling action that will keep the children and even you the parents screaming and on the edge of your seats.

So, be it Silverbird cinemas on the island, Shoprite, Ozone (E-centre, Yaba) or Filmhouse cinemas in Surulere all here in Lagos or any cinemas close to you outside Lagos, they are all showing the Pixels movies so head on there today, tomorrow or even next week and let the whole family have fun together!

0 Comment "Holiday Plans, Why Not Take Your Children To See The Pixels Movie In Cinemas?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments