Still Celebrating Teachers As The World Marks World Teachers Day


As a parent I can attest to the fact that teachers are really pulling double duty as regards their jobs of imparting knowledge and watching out for our children, unfortunately, they are not given top recognition as they should.

I know how I always look forward to school runs because I know the children will be out of my hair for a while even though once its their closing time, I can't wait to have them with me again. Summer is always the toughest time when their long vacation comes up and after a few weeks with us at home, we can't wait to send them back for "summer school"...Lol!

Who are we sending them back to? TEACHERS! If you can trust your children with them for the better part of the day, month or even year when you calculate all the school hours together, then you should show them appreciation from time to time. 

It could be something as simple as a phone call, text message, a card or even a gift. I implore parents to please encourage teachers more and not only on 5th of October which is World Teachers Day because the truth is that the teaching job is a honorable profession contrary to what some people think.

0 Comment "Still Celebrating Teachers As The World Marks World Teachers Day"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments