Keep Calm, July Is Just The 7th Month Of The Year!


Let me first of all congratulate us all for making it to the month of July. It is indeed something to celebrate and be happy about considering the fact that there were so many deaths last month all over the world. 

If it wasn't car accidents, it was containers falling on people, terrorists bombing or shooting people and in some cases natural disasters like floods, heatwaves and earthquakes killing people.


However, in all of this I know some of us might be like the year is gradually winding down as we are now in the 7th month which means the 2nd half of the year and we are wondering the way forward. I am here to tell you to keep calm as you still have 6 months to make 2015 work!


For me, June was like the toughest month emotionally, physically and even financially. On the emotional front I suffered a heartbreak, physically, I've been working on my weight and financially, I had to spend some major unexpected expenses so it was quite tough.

In all of this though, I want to say I am proud of what I have been able to achieve so far, emotionally, time will heal all wounds, physically, I am a few KG lighter and financially, it is a work in progress remember the saying you can never be too rich or too thin(I wonder who came up with that though...Lol)

On a serious note though, I want to encourage you to keep your head up no matter what situation or circumstance you find yourself. Remember that God has given you another chance to make it work which is why you are still alive. This month of July, make prayer a focal point of your life trust me it works and most important of all, forgive all those who you feel have wronged you in one way or the other(not easy but its worth it at the end).


The truth is, some people will use you to get ahead in life, yes it might hurt but decide to thank God, move on and not dwell on it hard as it may seem. Remember God's reward can NEVER compare with what any man/woman has to offer. Like one of my pastors said to me, don't turn back to kiss your yesterday, rather move ahead with God helping you and everything will work out for your good.

So, welcome to July folks....may it be BETTER than you planned or hoped for. ‪#‎HappyNewMonth‬



0 Comment "Keep Calm, July Is Just The 7th Month Of The Year!"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments