Getting Back And Better As The Month Of May Progresses!


Oh my! We are in the 5th month of the year already and I congratulate you who is reading this right now as it means you are alive till this day.

I apologize for my few days of silence on this blog, as it was due to some circumstances beyond my control. 

I kinda got overwhelmed and a little bit depressed at some circumstances I found myself in and I nearly threw in the towel on blogging and just being me, Abimbola Olasope

There is a part in the Bible that says: "Let he who thinks he stands take heed lest he falls"and I must say that explains the situation I found myself in, totally and completely.


Due to the hand that fate has dealt me in time past, I thought I was in control and must say(shamefully) that I kinda forgot to check in with Baba God like I used to and trust me I almost lost the essence of who I am and what God has predestinated me to be. 

I almost forgot that God has made me a city set on a hill and come hell or high-water, I must become who He wants me to be without trying to help Him(God)in anyway.

Thankfully, this issue has made me reconnect back with God by improving my prayer and praise life and also going back to my first love of reading self motivational books that remind me that to be successful in life, you can't afford to allow God EVER take a backseat in your life. 

So I say, this month of May, LET GO AND LET GOD....and please try and drop comments more on this blog to encourage me as well*winks*


0 Comment "Getting Back And Better As The Month Of May Progresses!"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments