What Nobody Tells You About Marriage By Toke Makinwa

In as much as there have been various criticisms about media personality Toke Makinwa, I personally respect her hustle and consistency which I believe is actually working for her and like I was telling someone the other day, she always acknowledges God in her journey which is something some of this so called 'Celebs' don't do.

Away from that, I came across her Vlog about marriage and I was curious as to what she has to say assuming she wanted to 'Show-off' but honestly I was really impressed and truth be told.....she actually hit the nail on the head on so many points.

Watch and share your thoughts.

0 Comment "What Nobody Tells You About Marriage By Toke Makinwa "

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments