#Singspiration Music-Idi Mma by Azik Nwaeze

Every Sunday I like to share songs that I know will lift up your spirits and just make you appreciate God. Some of these songs might be from gospel singers you know and sometimes from those you have never even heard of BUT you can be sure their songs are seriously on point.
 
Idi Mma is a song from Azik Nwaeze which I find very deep and just soul lifting. I hope the song blesses you just as much as it keeps blessing me whenever I listen to it.

It is a passionate reflection of the Awesomeness of God and there is a beautiful blend of English,Yoruba and Ibo expression of the qualities of God. This is a song of worship and praise that will make you realise that indeed there is no one like God and that we need to always trust Him for His faithfulness.

Link 1 █► Download

0 Comment "#Singspiration Music-Idi Mma by Azik Nwaeze"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments