Help!! How Do I Disclose My HIV Status To My Boyfriend?



Dear Bimbo,

I’m a 32-year-old woman who is HIV-positive. My colleague (who is unaware of my status), recently hooked me up with one of her male cousins and we clicked and seemed to complement each other totally.

Although we are yet to have any sexual encounter, we have been together for about eight months now and he seems to have big plans for us, which include settling down and having kids in the future.

My fear now is how do I disclose my status to him without being rejected? I am also worried that he might be angry with my colleague and not believe that she is unaware of my status. I tried so hard not to fall in love with him from the onset but he was so persistent and committed to being with me.

Please how do I get out of this dilemma?

Kindly help by offering your own words of advice, then tune in today from midnite-5am on City105.1Fm for another edition of #LightsOut with me [bimztheory]

Your comments will be read on air....Gracias!!

0 Comment "Help!! How Do I Disclose My HIV Status To My Boyfriend?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments