Children Can Bring In Money Too!!!!



This 21st century has come with so many changes both positive and negative. One of the plus sides is that many young children are excelling and standing out in various creative things they are doing.

Just last week on The City Kids Show which I host on radio every Saturday on City105.1Fm by 12.30pm, I had an eight year old boy as my guest who plays the saxophone like a dream.

In fact he is so good he won a gift award of seven hundred and fifty thousand naira(N750,000) at a reality talent contest at his church(of which I asked if I could adopt him or be his manager…LOL!!)

Lets not forget twelve year old Zuriel Oduwole,a Nigerian girl based in the US who is advocating for education for the girl child and has interviewed so many presidents worldwide.
Zuriel Oduwole

I also remember the first edition of Nigeris’s Got Talent which was won by eight year old Amarachi Uyanne who won for her dancing…have I mentioned Ozzy Bosco a seven year old music sensation.
 
Amarachi Uyanne

And that’s not all I also stumbled across another eight year old girl on the internet this week,Taylor Moxey who already runs her own baking business!!! She was discovered when she won a Cornbread competition in Miami and beat the other contestants who were adults and won first prize.
 
Taylor Moxey
With all of this I implore we parents to help our children tap into so many other things outside of school. Let us help develop our children’s creativity because you never can tell how far they will go.

Besides won’t it be awesome if they help bring money in as well? (Just saying o…..*grinning*)

0 Comment "Children Can Bring In Money Too!!!!"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments