Singer, Mr Nomoreloss Comes For Telecoms Companies For Not Sponsoring Religious Shows


Being an OAP that presents a gospel show, I am not a stranger to the fact that major companies especially the Telecom giants, usually don't sponsor religious programs due to company policy so when I stumbled across a write-up by singer, Mr Nomoreloss on this via Gospel artist, Mike Abdul's Instagram page, I decided to share this as he obviously made some valid points.

Below is a full transcript of what he said which I screen munched but might not be so easy to read hence the full write-up.

I have witnessed a great injustice and a misguided belief that your RELIGION is BAD FOR BUSINESS. I am yet to see a CHRISTIAN or ISLAMIC show with a major corporate sponsor like MTN, ETISALAT, GLO or AIRTEl. And when you ask why not, they (sponsors) tell you its AGAINST CORPORATE POLICY as they do not touch RELIGIOUS MATTERS so they don't OFFEN OTHER BELIEFS!....My reply to that is...HYPOCRICY! HYPOCRICY!! HYPOCRICY!!!


My question to MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL and all those other ones trying to sell a service but not service humanity is this: WHY THE HECK DO YOU SEND ME BIBLE AND ISLAMIC QUOTES AT A FEE? WHY DO YOU DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM MY RELIGIOUS BELIEF WHEN WHEN I AM IN NEED BUT CAN'T WAIT TO MILK THE CELEBRATION OF MY FESTIVALS??

My and I capitalised for a reason, my response to you HYPOCRITES is have some sense of shame and distance yourselves from CHURCH/MOSQUE PREMISES as well as their events and that includes using their quotes for your own profits. Have some decency and NOT touch RELIGION as a matter of fact DON'T WISH ME MERRY CHRISTMAS if only you alone will be happy or HAPPY RAMADAN.....IF MY RELIGION IS UNFIT FOR YOUR SUPPORT/SPONSORSHIP, WHY MAKE MONEY FROM MY RELIGION WHEN YOU DIDN'T HELP US BUILD OUR PLATFORMS?

To you my Muslim and Christian brothers in entertainment, learn this: WE ARE POWERFUL IN UNITY. And to the CHURCH and MOSQUE...your youths have YOUTH ENERGY THAT SEEKS RELEASE and if these so called sponsors won't help...HELP YOURSELVES and create MEANINGFUL ACTIVITIES WITHIN YOUR FOLD OR JUST FOLD UP......

If I called these so called companiesANTI-CHRIST or ANTI-RELIGIOUS, some of you will take offence but I NO SEND YOU! Anything that is ready to support the kind of entertainment that will slowly destroy your youth with DRUGS, SEX and ALCOHOL is what?...My name is MR NOMORELOSS

0 Comment "Singer, Mr Nomoreloss Comes For Telecoms Companies For Not Sponsoring Religious Shows"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments