Photo: Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Her Cellulite In Short Dress


Ok this is a kind of bad belle post but you can't blame me for it jor...Lol 

Most time this celebrities lose weight. they make it seem like poof! all the fat just disappears and they are perfect once again and that kinds of grates on my nerves because I am also trying to lose weight and I know how stretch marks, cellulite and all those things are not easy to get rid off.

Jennifer Hudson is one of such celebrities so when I saw this picture of her singing at a wedding over the weekend, my eyes just caught the cellulite on her thighs!!

They aren't so perfect after all right?

1 Response to "Photo: Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Her Cellulite In Short Dress"

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments