Actress Shan George Begins Work On New Movie & Threatens Movie Pirates With Juju


The issue of movie pirates continues to be a major issue in the Nollywood industry and actress, Shan George has now resorted to threatening them with traditional means...Lol!

According to reports she has issued a threat with her village god over a new movie which she wants to start shooting. She says she is using the little money she has to shoot this movie and woe betide any movie pirate that tries to undermine her work.


She made this open threat via her Facebook page a part of which read: pls bear me witness o. when my village juju and thunder begins to fire pirates left right and centre. Don’t blame me O! Filming will commence on the 14th july, 2015 in Calabar. I rest my case”.

She don warn una o....I take God beg you!

0 Comment "Actress Shan George Begins Work On New Movie & Threatens Movie Pirates With Juju"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments