Kate Henshaw Takes Her Ankara Style To Another Level At DSTV Do Good Premiere


I kind of stalk Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw on Instagram mostly because she inspires me with all her keep fit exercises and makes me determined to continue my workout since I started my weight-loss journey(*MopsSweatFromBrow)

So I just checking her page I was blown away with these pictures she just shared for the premiere of Do Good, a new series airing on the Africa Magic channel and also starring Basorge Tariah-George.

Her dress is from Iconic Invanity, she was styled by Ezinne Chinkata and her make up was done by Lola Maja.

What words can you even use to describe this look?

0 Comment "Kate Henshaw Takes Her Ankara Style To Another Level At DSTV Do Good Premiere"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments