Usain Bolt's Picture Makes Ali Baba Give Us A Lesson On Goals & Achievement


I came across this piece by veteran comedian, Ali Baba and it is indeed worth reading and reflecting upon. 

According to him, people struggle and sacrifice a lot to MAKE it, then some people will then ask why they show Off. 

Below is his full statement which I think its worth pondering on.

"I have looked at this picture of Usain Bolt at training several times and I can't but say, he deserves every success that has come his way. The picture may just be a training day photo to you. But it means a lot more for me. 

This picture tells me, that to succeed, you have to prepare, in spite of anything that holds you back. This picture tells me that you should not be complacent. You must continue to be dynamic and not let your success get into your head. 

I also see in this picture, several things that tried to hold me back but I kept going. I did not wait for God or someone to come cut the strings that those things that were challenging my getting to where my goals were hold me down. 

I ran IN SPITE OF THOSE THINGS. This picture shows that when you are going ahead and forward, anything trying to hold you back will make you faster when you finally get to that field when all things being equal, no one would have been as prepared like you! This picture says preparation + opportunity = SUCCESS! As opposed to luck that leads to FAVOUR

Several people set their goals and begin to work towards getting there. They struggle and sacrifice a lot, so that they can MAKE IT. So they can MAKE life easy. So they can MAKE themselves comfortable. So that they can MAKE their dreams come true and through. But guess what? After MAKING it, some set of people are waiting to ask why he is living large? Why is he showing off? Just like some will be beefing Usain Bolt when he celebrates his victories! Why is he running round the tracks celebrating? 

He worked hard to earn the victories. My people please, learn to celebrate when you have set goals, worked hard to achieve them and succeeded. Enjoy your labour! You deserve it! Buy what you want. Live your life.


0 Comment "Usain Bolt's Picture Makes Ali Baba Give Us A Lesson On Goals & Achievement"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments