Davido Hangs Out With Diddy On 18th Anniversary Of Notorious B.I.G's Death

Omo Baba Olowo himself, Davido is really hanging out with the big Boys' in the music industry.

He shared a picture of him hanging out with American rapper and entrepreneur, Diddy at the LIV night club in Miami.


Diddy organised a party at the club to celebrate the 18th anniversary of the death of rapper, Notorious B.I.G.

Christopher Wallace popularly known as Notorious B.I.G was a central figure in the East Coast hip hop scene and led his childhood friends to chart success through his protégé group, Junior M.A.F.I.A

Unfortunately, he was heavily involved in the growing East Coast/West Coast hip hop feud and on the 9th of March 1997, he was was killed by an unknown assailant in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles.

0 Comment "Davido Hangs Out With Diddy On 18th Anniversary Of Notorious B.I.G's Death"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments