See How Campaign Posters Are Being Mutilated In Lagos, Is It Right?

Honestly I can't wait for the General elections in Nigeria to just come and go very quickly because the level of hatred and bitterness it is generating among people everywhere is alarming.


Yesterday evening while on my way back from school runs with my children no thanks to Lagos traffic, I passed through a short cut to reduce the long journey and what I saw just amazed me.

I came across this mutilated banner of PDP governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje. Obviously, some people had taken it upon themselves to destroy it all in the name of the opposition I guess. Infact, my kids drew my attention to it and I had to tell one of them to take a picture for me and I think she did a good job(Lol)

However, personally, I think it is wrong for anyone to tear off or mutilate their opposition's campaign material after all there is open space for everybody to put up theirs as well.

What is your honest take on this act?

0 Comment "See How Campaign Posters Are Being Mutilated In Lagos, Is It Right?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments