Happy Birthday To Me As I Turn A Year Older Today!!!!!


Wow! So its my birthday today and words kinda fail me on what adjectives to say to appreciate God for His Mercy, Goodness and Faithfulness upon my life. When I look back over my life, I realize that indeed I have come a long way most especially with the hand that fate has dealt me.

This journey called life hasn't exactly been easy thus far, but to still be found among the living even till now is a MAJOR feat I can NEVER take for granted.

So join me in saying THANK YOU LORD for loving me this much and this deep and for allowing me another opportunity to turn a year older today. 

My own New Year is just starting and to you my esteemed readers, friends, family and even foes, I say thank you for being part of my journey.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

1 Response to "Happy Birthday To Me As I Turn A Year Older Today!!!!!"

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments