Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Calls Hubby Her Small God As She Receives 2 BenTV Awards


Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu continues to show how much she loves her hubby, Niyi Johnson as she dedicates her awards at the just concluded BenTV awards to him.

She took home the awards for ‘Best Actress’ and ‘Best Movie’ and she took to her Instagram page to thank God, her fans and her husband with some serious accolades...see below what she wrote:

 ‘All thanks to GOD(my helper my counsellor my leader my everything ) my husband@adeniyijohnson(my small god my daddy my betterhalf my all in all my hero my heartbeat my sunshine my jackiechan) my fans (my lovers my best friends fans I count on anytime and day) @bentv_awards thanks for this I’m super excited..And a super shout out to @chelsdomm for this wonderful simple and classy dress you are just the best and to my darling @tennycoco thanks for
this makeup thanks for making me look good…my glam squad r da bomb.. #superfans #bestfans #adorablefans #handsomefans #prettyfans #loyalfans#sweetestfans #dedicatedfans #faithfulfans #intelligentfans you guy are just the best hv got the best fans in the world jare..I’m happy so so happy…

Well said right??

0 Comment "Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Calls Hubby Her Small God As She Receives 2 BenTV Awards"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments