Media Personality, Toke Makinwa Replies This Day Journalist's Criticisms On Instagram

I woke up this morning to see the heavy criticisms on media personality, Toke Makinwa by a supposed top female journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba, who writes in This Day Newspaper and I was shocked. Click HERE to read her full tirade 

Personally, I don't think its professional to be so openly critical of another person's hustle after all to each his own. While i am not a fan of Toke Makinwa, I respect the niche she has been able to carve for herself in the media world.

However, she has put up the above picture on Instagram to reply haters and honestly all I can say is....well said, you go girl!!

0 Comment "Media Personality, Toke Makinwa Replies This Day Journalist's Criticisms On Instagram"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments