Is 58 Yr Old Kris Jenner Wearing 17 Yr Old Kylie Jenner's Shoes?

It is no longer news that Kim Kardashian's mum, Kris Jenner is moving on from her divorce from Bruce Jenner after 22 years of marriage with a younger man.

She has been seen cuddling up with 41 year old Corey Gamble, who is co-manager of Justin Bieber in a public appearance in Los Angeles.
While I am all for her moving on and being happy, I just hope it isn't a midlife crisis of sorts as I noticed 58 year old Kris Jenner is also seen wearing her last born, 17 year old Kylie Jenner's shoes.

Take a close look and tell me if I am just being paranoid....(*sipshotcoffee*)


0 Comment "Is 58 Yr Old Kris Jenner Wearing 17 Yr Old Kylie Jenner's Shoes?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments