Photos: 24 Million Naira Reason To Be A Blogger By Linda Ikeji

Yes you read that right!! There is now a 24 Million Naira reason for me personally to continue my blogging knowing that I just might become a millionaire through it(Lol).
The reason being that I woke up this morning to see that "Blogger Extraordinaire", Linda Ikeji just bought herself a 2014 Brand New Range Rover Sports Supercharged just yesterday!!!(*faints*)
 I sure am very happy for her because over the years she has remained consistent with her brand and whether you agree or not she has directly or indirectly been the reason most people took to blogging nowadays as it even put Linda on the Forbes List!

Sometimes she goofs with her gist and then there is an uproar but then she bounces back wiser(I presume...Lol) and what makes her story really motivating is the fact that I knew her from way back in Unilag and even gave her a bedspace for free then in her first year while I was the Hall Chairperson(not trying to famz o...she probably doesn't even remember!!)
Linda With Her Cars
But on a serious note...the secret to success lies in doing the right thing consistently day after day,she has actually been blogging consistently for the past 8 years!!! So congrats Linda!!!!!


0 Comment "Photos: 24 Million Naira Reason To Be A Blogger By Linda Ikeji"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments