HASSLES AND HITCHES


 The past couple of weeks has been HECTIC!!! so many things went wrong on the homefront,it was like a gang-up on lil old me.All the electronics at home just packed up as if someone twirled a magic wand and 'whoosh' they developed a mind of their own.

 First, powersurge from our dear PHCN wrecked my TV and decoder,my son destroyed the door of the fridge(i am actually laughing now),the fan in my room stops working,my old faithful generator'i pass my neighbor' decides to rest and last but not least my  powerline in a house of 4 tenants decides to develop a fault which only PHCN can rectify!so while everyone else has light,my flat is clouded in darkness.

Initally i ranted and raved,cried and tried pulling out my hair which is solidly dreadlocked, when that did not work i just started complaining to God.That did not seem to work either and I calmed down enough to thank Him for what He had done in the past,how He has been with me thus far and all that.

I am sure God must have been like "child get straight to the point" LOL! truth be told I sure did not feel like reminding Him of what He had done in the past. I was all about why is He allowing all these happen when He knows I can barely afford to sort them out!

In reminding God,I realised I was reminding myself that it has indeed not been by my power nor might.I have been hustling and struggling but God has been the one giving me increase ,the other times nothing has worked, I have come to see that it made me lean on Him more and realise He actually holds all the aces.

Miraculously, Tv and decoder has been fixed though subscribing to DSTV is another issue for now.As to the fan issue,my children and I just relocated sleeping arrangements to the sitting room. corny right?but hey we still sleep well with the sitting room fan still working.As to the fridge,well since there is no power there is nothing cold anyway right? The major one now is getting the power back on which is still ongoing.

In all i have come to realise worrying and being anxious sure doesnt help in any way. One needs to calm down and just take it one step at a time. Truth be told,i cant explain how i was able to sort out part of the issues. those remaining unsettled will surely get settled at the right time. I am learning to just be thankful for seeing another day with my wonderful children and re-assuring myself that God has not brought me this far to leave me!!!!!!!

0 Comment " "

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments