Honestly, Do You Still Need To Be Told The Dangers Of Bleaching?


That's the question that crosses my mind when as I came across an article where the President, Nigerian Association of Dermatology, Bola Ogunbiyi, was yesterday warning Nigerians against the use of skin lightening creams and making it known that it is harmful to health.

She explained that when such creams are applied to the skin, they are absorbed into the body damaging the internal organs like the pancreas and adrenal, among others as most of them contain steroids which when absorbed into the body can affect major organs.


Hmnnnn......una don hear? I hope so because it is amazing the lengths some people go through just to get light skinned. Personally, I have been down that route before and I won't lie, I got noticed more when I was a bit lighter but eventually, the consequences was not palatable and I am so glad I stopped before I became oyinbo pepper with green marks all over my body.

0 Comment "Honestly, Do You Still Need To Be Told The Dangers Of Bleaching?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments