Fast Fingers...Accept This Little Free Credit Token & Barka Da Sallah!


Barka Da Sallah to my Muslim brethren and "sistren" and of course y'all who visit this blog in one capacity or the other. I especially rejoice with those enjoying the long weekend which started since yesterday.

I know it is not easy coping with the traffic and hustle of waking from dawn just to get to your various places of work, so please enjoy this much needed break and rest.

In celebration of this occasion, I am sharing this little token of phone credit with you. Please accept it in good faith and no vex it will increase in days to come...Lol!

Please be sure to drop your comment to let me know who was lucky enough to load it though......#Gracias

0 Comment "Fast Fingers...Accept This Little Free Credit Token & Barka Da Sallah!"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments