Gospel Artiste, Kierra Sheard Does Remake Of Beyonce's Song From Christian Angle



Kierra Sheard, gospel singer and one of the judges on gospel reality singing competition show Sunday Best,  has recently done a remake of BeyoncĂ©'s 2008 hit single "If I Were a Boy" from the perspective of a single christian woman.

The 28 year old took to Instagram to explain how she has made some mistakes when dating which actually inspired her to remake this song.

In Kierra's version, some of the lines include; "If I were a boy, I would put God first, give God more of myself, and pull myself together because I know she's waiting for me to lead."

Below is a taste of the "Gospel Version" of Beyonce's If I Were A Boy by Kierra Sheard....let me know your take on this in the comment section.

0 Comment "Gospel Artiste, Kierra Sheard Does Remake Of Beyonce's Song From Christian Angle"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments