Photo: Actor, Taye Diggs Gets Into Transgender Role & Wears Bum Shorts


I have always had a huge crush on American actor Taye Diggs from the 1998 movie, How Stella Got Her Groove Back so I was shocked to see this picture of him looking.....(I am still trying to get the word)

The actor who is also a Broadway veteran is seen in character of a Transgender in a popular rock musical titled Hedwig and the Angry Inch.



The story follows singer Hedwig, who assumes a female identity after a botched sex reassignment surgery and Taye Diggs gets right into character in tiny leather short shorts.
                               
Why am I not feeling this his look or are you feeling it? I just hope he doesn't pull a Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner on us and I don't mean that in a bad way.

0 Comment "Photo: Actor, Taye Diggs Gets Into Transgender Role & Wears Bum Shorts"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments