Angry UNILAG Students Protest Over Lack Of Light & Water In Their School


I saw these pictures of UNILAG students protesting and I was so sad because of the fact that it is my alma mater and things like this never used to happen when I was there many years ago.

According to reports, they shut down the University school gate this morning due to the fact that there has been no light or water in the institution for many days now and they are supposed to be preparing for their exams which will start in 3 weeks.

Honestly, the light situation is a general problem but usually in my time at the school, there used to be a concession for students such that the generator MUST be switched on everyday even if its for a few hours so students can benefit from it.

I hope relevant school authorities look into this and sort it out ASAP.....Greatest Akokites!!


0 Comment "Angry UNILAG Students Protest Over Lack Of Light & Water In Their School"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments