Singspiration Zone Interview With Gospel Artiste, @mikeabdulng


It is always a pleasure for me to interview gospel artistes on the Singspiration Zone show that I host on City105.1Fm every Sunday by 5pm and a couple of weeks ago, I had Mike Abdul with me on the show and I must say it was one of my best interviews ever.



This is because he is so down to earth and also very hilarious company and I totally enjoyed the interview from the beginning till the end, infact it was like I had a long lost friend with me in the studio and we were just gisting.
                                 
Mike gives a deeper insight into who he really is, how he started, what influenced him, Midnight Crew and why the Tungba/Fuji style of gospel music he is really known for. Infact he shares the story of how he actually stumbled into the Fuji style.
what is an interview without a selfie?
                                         
And for people that think Mike Abdul is only about Fuji style and fast paced songs, you will be shocked to find out he actually has some deep worship songs that he said he had to fast and pray before dropping. He also features Kenny Kore on one of them.
My Kids got in on the fun as well...

Take a listen to the interview and hear Mike Abdul beg King Sunny Ade for a collabo (if it does happen though, Mike has promised me 10%....Lol!!) 


Click this link to listen...MIKE ABDUL INTERVIEW


0 Comment "Singspiration Zone Interview With Gospel Artiste, @mikeabdulng"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments