Pastor Banky W? Find Out If The R & B Crooner Is Going Gospel


So there I was jejely sitting in church yesterday, Easter Sunday and getting into the "Christ is Risen" groove when suddenly my pastor announces that we have a special guest in the building and lo and behold R & B crooner, Banky W bounces on the podium.

Honestly, I almost fainted, asides the fact that I love Banky W's music, style and perception on things especially his vocal way of expressing himself on basic and national issues, I never even knew he started out from the church until my pastor mentioned the fact that he used to be a worship leader in Bishop Mike Okonkwo's church,TREM.

Funny enough, it wasn't like he came to perform or anything but trust my pastor, he handed him the microphone and Banky blew us away with a rendition of "Surround Me Oh Lord" and I was flabbergasted, but the shock wore off fast and as a blogger, I quickly brought out my phone and started snapping away the best I could from the distance I was sitting.

The conclusion of this gist though is that Banky W must drop a gospel album by fire by force because the guy practically brought on goose pimples with the way and manner he belted out that worship song like he was indeed in the presence of the most High(which he was though...Lol)

0 Comment "Pastor Banky W? Find Out If The R & B Crooner Is Going Gospel"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments