Singer, Seyi Shay Gives Reason For Her Wierd Hairdo


Fast rising Artist, Seyi Shay has taken to social media to thank her fans after revealing a strange and new hairstyle which got her so much mixed reactions.

The ‘Ragga Ragga’ crooner posted a picture with a new short grey curly hair on instagram but said the new hair is for her next 3 music videos which is in line with the character she would be playing.


She took to Instagram to post the message below:
“Thanks for approving the hair you all. My real people’s opinions count. Finally, I can be myself! Because “different” is in! Do not be afraid to be different! I would rather be hated for being me than being hated for someone I am not.”


0 Comment "Singer, Seyi Shay Gives Reason For Her Wierd Hairdo"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments