Gospel & Inspirational Singer, Nikki Laoye Marks 3 Years Of Wedded Bliss


With the high rate of divorces and issues in marriages today, it is indeed a breath of fresh air when people celebrate wedding anniversaries.

For award winning gospel and inspirational singer, Nikki Laoye, today marks her 3rd wedding anniversary with hubby Alex Oturu.

Here is Alex's beautiful and sweet shout out to his wifey on instagram:
It's been 1-2-3ri years of an amazing experience with my best friend, we've had our moments, but through it all...I would choose you again and again.

I live for your smile, like I was born to make you happy. After all these years, you've still got me dancing to the same kinda tune. You have been the harmony to my melody and an amazing co-pilot with a heart of Gold. I pray that God will continue to bless all we lay our hands to do, with results that supersede our efforts in Jesus name.

Happy Anniversary Boo @nikkilaoye and happy anniversary to us! Here's to many more hit-making years ahead, favours, kids, bliss and lots of money!!! :)

I feel him on that lots of money part...Lol!


1 Response to "Gospel & Inspirational Singer, Nikki Laoye Marks 3 Years Of Wedded Bliss"

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments