Bishop T.D Jakes To Sue Rapper Young Jeezy

There are indications that American mega preacher, Bishop T.D. Jakes might sue rapper Young Jeezy for featuring him in the introduction of his song "Holy Ghost Remix". The rapper added a part of the Bishop's sermon to his song without permission.

The pastor's team took to Facebook to let people know that there was an issue with Bishop Jakes' voice being used on the rap record without knowledge or consent of the ministry or the Bishop himself.

In the song's hook, Jeezy, who was born Jay Wayne Jenkins, raps the Rolls Royce that he nicknames a Holy Ghost. Bishop Jakes voice is also used in the song's introduction where he states:

"... I'm under attack, but I'm still on fire
I got some chatter, but I'm still on fire
I got some threat, but I'm still on fire
I got some liabilities, but I'm still on fire
If it's not amazing that I'm on fire
I've been to hell and back, but I'm still on fire."


It remains to be seen how this all pans out.

0 Comment "Bishop T.D Jakes To Sue Rapper Young Jeezy"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments