Yoruba Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife Speaks Out


I happen to be a fan of Yoruba actor Odunlade Adekola...the guy just cracks me up whenever I see him act and he is indeed one of the good actors in Yoruba movies(not that I am a great judge of that though).

Anyways I never even knew he had been with his wife for the past 19 years!!

Just a few days ago his wife,Abodede Adekola granted an interview where she made it known that he proposed to her shortly after they met at a night vigil in 1995 and they have been together ever since then.

They have been blessed with three boys and she says humor,humility and being careful of friends has helped keep her marriage intact so far despite rumors to the contrary.

0 Comment "Yoruba Actor Odunlade Adekola's Wife Speaks Out"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments