Security At Eateries...Na By Force?


Why do security guards at eateries always expect a tip from you and if you don't 'comply' they have this look of disgust on their face like you are the scum of the earth?

A few days back my children and I went to a popular eatery and as we got in the greeting from the security was so warm and welcoming i was so impressed. However on our way out as we walked past and i smiled at the young man he smiled back but immediately i walked past him the smile froze on his face.

By the time i got into my car and was driving out the frown on his face could crack an egg and you could see that he didn't even want to help stop traffic so I could drive out of the eatery safely.


I now asked myself is it really compulsory i give them a tip? what about if I don't have any spare change?Does that mean I am not a good customer?What say ye??




0 Comment "Security At Eateries...Na By Force?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments