FRSC Not To Harass On New Plate Number & License





The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has chilled out on their plans to to clamp down on vehicle owners who have not obtained their new number plate and driving licence by August 1,2014.




The agency says it has not fixed a deadline for a nationwide enforcement of the new vehicle number plate and driver's license, and cautioned its commanding officers against clamping down on motorists.



While I know this is good news for many people who haven’t got the new number plate and driver’s license yet, me I dey vex because I know the stress I went through as well as the money I spent in getting them done!!



Anyway I still advise people to renew because you never can tell what they might come up with tomorrow.

0 Comment "FRSC Not To Harass On New Plate Number & License"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments