LONG TIME OUT


WOW! I cant believe its been almost three months since I updated this blog last..I seriously apologise! truth be told I have been kinda busy trying to blend into the broadcast media which I have always wanted to be a part of....though I am still very far from celebrity status though(lol)


These past few months have been very hectic in their own right,asides starting out in the media world,emotionally it has been very rough as well. yep! emotional cravings have been on the high these past months.


Infact its like every where I turn I see people all coupled up and lovey dovey....I know it might just be appearances but hey even God said its not good for man to be alone so yes I have been missing having someone to call my own.


Almost got caught up in some old flame ish but quickly set myself right back on track....men!men!men! even the married ones so quick to tell you i love you and gullible us wanting so much to believe it...yea right!!! when the Bible says let he that stand take heed lest he falls,its not a joke at all!


The truth is even when you know they are lying to you a part of you tries to justify the attraction,honestly i aint gonna lie it is a daily struggle to not fall for those jokers.


I still do have so much to thank God for though because I have been able to meet up with some major bills without having to compromise my standards. But the side effect to all this hustle is that I have put on so much weight!!! 


Not funny at all,i have added a full dress size and still deceiving myself by trying to fit into my former clothes....funny enough I am not even motivated to lose the weight yet and there i am wanting a six pack hunky man(it sure is good to fantasise)


Will surely keep you posted when I get back on the fitness track....just thought to check in! I promise not to take a three month hiatus again....


 

0 Comment "LONG TIME OUT"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments