Are You Glad Its The 8th Month Of The Year Already?


This is the question I want you to ponder on as the greetings of Happy New Month go around today. If your answer to this question is a YES, great to know and if it is a NO, why aren't you glad? Do you know how many people died in July?

It is very easy to get caught up in "how I wish" or "If Only" but you need to move past that and understand that the chance to see another day or another month simply represents another opportunity to try again and forge ahead.

There is a saying I have come to love and adopt, "If at first you don't succeed, try,try and try again". Honestly, there are no guarantees in life except the one that says we should put God first in everything we do and He will see us through. 

So this month of August resolve to get closer to God and allow Him direct your paths, also keep your head up and believe in yourself even if the circumstances prove contrary, the only thing that can keep you going is God and YOU!

I also want to thank you all that visit my blog, honestly, you make it worth my while and I want you to know I appreciate you all both home and abroad.

Lets take it to the next level by dropping your comments so we can interact more. I also promise to start giveaways this month with airtime, movie tickets, VIP passes and a whole lot more.

So lets kick it off today, what are you thankful for this month of August? Free Airtime for the best three answers. Leggo!






0 Comment "Are You Glad Its The 8th Month Of The Year Already?"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments