Health Trip Continues Today With Benefits Of Water & Cucumber


I am still on this matter of ensuring you all remain healthy because asides giving you gist on this blog, I also want to be able to impact your lives on another level because y'all mean so much to me!(*flutterseyes*) Lol!

We have all heard about how drinking water is very good for our bodies but what exactly does it do in the system apart from making us feel full ?(that is for we that are trying to lose weight though)

Also I am throwing cucumbers into the mix this morning as personally, I have never liked them but after reading the benefits especially the fights cancer bit, I am adding it to my menu (a few slices at a time of course!) 

NB: In case you missed benefits of the other fruits I have shared on this platform, kindly try and look out for it on earlier posts on this blog.


0 Comment "Health Trip Continues Today With Benefits Of Water & Cucumber"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments