Pic Of The Day: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter's Knorr Advert


I came across this pictures and I was just blown away at the beauty of it. Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her second daughter Meraiah are the new ambassadors of Unilever Nigeria‘s Knorr stock cube brand and honestly this is one of the best endorsement deals ever.

A friend and I were gisting last week and wondering the criteria for companies choosing ambassadors for their brand as some of the ambassadors chosen usually don't fit the bill but in this case I think Unilever did well.

Anyway, just so they know, I have a daughter too and I can totally see us in this kinda picture......#okbye Lol!

0 Comment "Pic Of The Day: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter's Knorr Advert"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments