American Actress Meagan Good Shares New Year Pictures With Her Hubby, Pastor Devon Franklin



American actress Meagan Good and her Seventh Day Adventist pastor hubby, Devon Franklin rang in  the new year from Jamaica and have shared pictures on Instagram.

Meagan even shares a positive message with all her fans by taking a reflective stand on 2014 and wishing them all a blessed 2015.


As I released my lantern into the beautiful sky and stars above, I prayed ..and I thanked God for every single moment of 2014 ..and every moment of every year before … The growth and maturity ..the personal revelation ..
…vision .. The moments of pain .. hopelessness and helplessness .. .. The moments of supreme joy ..and peace .. the moments of total confidence, hope and faith..
It’s been such an incredible journey and testimony thus far .. I’m so grateful for everything I’ve been through and I am going through -that has molded me into the woman I am today and becoming .. I’m so humbly thankful for my awesome family and the people I can truly count on to love me unconditionally and have my best interest.. I am deeply amazed by this love I have and love I receive, from my incredible, beautiful husband and partner-in-purpose ..And I am overwhelmed with the eternal love and adoration I have for my heavenly Father, my Creator and my best friend. … Thank you Lord (Dad) for this most incredible adventure .. I look forward, like a child, to this next chapter of destiny …for me, my loved ones and all your children everywhere. .. Thank you for being Faithful.
HAPPY BLESSED 2015 ALL!

2014 was indeed a rough year for the couple as nude pictures of Meagan which she shared with her husband surfaced online when her Icloud pictures were hacked into

0 Comment "American Actress Meagan Good Shares New Year Pictures With Her Hubby, Pastor Devon Franklin"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments