Throwback Pic: Cute Bimztheory And Her Daddy

I stumbled across this picture with some serious nostalgic feelings. Asides the fact that it was taken some thirty something years ago...kai! Old age sure is creeping up fast(Lol).

Anyway asides this, it reminded me of how close my daddy and I used to be. People called me his carbon copy and funny enough he used to be a broadcaster as well. 

Well fast forward to this year at my daddy's 80th birthday in May(he is still looking dashing I must say but hey i'm biased)

We both kinda still look alike don't we? Just so you know, I am the one at the extreme left not wearing white...*flutterslashes*

0 Comment "Throwback Pic: Cute Bimztheory And Her Daddy"

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments