Learning Afresh To Let It Go....


The past couple of days have been trying for me psychologically,I saw a new side to people I thought had my back but then I have always believed in giving people the benefit of the doubt. But I thank God that in all of these He NEVER let me go but rather told me to let the hurt go from my mind.

So I am doing that now because writing has always been therapeutic for me....I have also come to realise that one of the greatest discoveries of man and one of his greatest surprises is that you can actually do that which you were ALWAYS afraid you couldn't do(with God of course!!)

Life has been destined to throw you some curves along the way but NEVER get discouraged,keep moving on and don't forget to breathe and LET IT GOOOOOOOOO!!!

0 Comment "Learning Afresh To Let It Go...."

Post a Comment

Thank You For Reading....Your Comments Are Always Welcome!

Thank you for your comments